- Modular system for different capacities
- Racks for different reel sizes
- Optional gas mixing and gas recycling
- Treatment for draw reels 1000km
- Option NHS Hydrogen testing Unit
DEUTERIUM TREATMENT SYSTEM
Nextrom’s OFC 02 NDS deuterium treatment system treats Low Water Peak Fibers (ITU-G.652C) with deuterium gas. The deuterium treatment ensures that OH-related attenuation does not rise during the life time of the optical fiber.
NDS is a modular system, which can easily be tailored for different treatment capacities. It comes in 12 different standard configurations, each with different treatment capacity.
|Chambers per System:||Small Chamber||Medium Chamber||Large Chamber|
|Annual Fiber Capacity:||up to 200 000 km||up to 1 000 000 km||up to 2 000 000 km|
|Reel Quantity, 25 km||30||144||448|
|Reel Quantity, 50 km||-||90||224|
|Reel Quantity, 1000 km||-||-||16|